No Frills Fertiliser
Certified Organic Seaweed Fertiliser
The Difference with our Seaweed Fertiliser
- We use the most scientifically researched kelp on the planet- Ascophyllum Nodosum
- It is agriculture grade, covers twice the distance
- Certified Organic by NASAA
Our Organic Seaweed Fertiliser contains alginic acid, this is a unique material that has an immediate effect on soil particles by forming bonds. It gives the soil a crumb like structure that holds and retains moisture and houses microbes.
Stimulating root development and resilience against pest and disease in all plants
What is it, What does it do, How does it work?
- It’s a liquid concentrate of kelp
- It stimulates early root development and reduces plant stress
- It acts as a powerful microbial stimulant encouraging an active soil environment, promoting plant immunity
What are the Benefits
- Results in a healthier tougher plants
- Reduces plant stress
- Stimulates microbes, improving soil health
- River & ground safe
- Improves nutrient uptake
How To Use Seaweed Fertiliser
Any new plants should be watered in with a seaweed fertiliser solution as it is a root stimulant and will therefore result in a tougher healthier plant.
Use Organic Seaweed Fertiliser (“Seaweed Tonic”) on a fortnightly basis. Every other week apply No Frills Fertilisers Organic Fish Fertiliser (“Hydrofish”) 7 Potassium Humate monthly to provide added soil and plant health benefits. An important point to note here is that the area that one person’s watering can cover will differ to another person. Our application rates are based on one watering that can cover about 8-10 m2. The soil condition and stage of plant growth will also govern how much to use, but the key to using these organic concentrates is to ensure that:
- the plant leaves are covered to a point of runoff
- the soil area around the base of the plant has been showered
- water into the soil well if using the higher rate
- hose off any residue on leaves to prevent burning
Note: 1 level cap = 20ml. 1 standard watering can = 9 litres.
This is the most common way to use the product. Simply dilute into a watering can and apply to the plant leaves and soil surface.
Some people like to use handheld or backpack sprayers to apply their products. It is a very efficient way of feeding plants. A fine mist needs to be created so that leaf surfaces are covered. Simply dilute into a sprayer with water and cover leaf surfaces until runoff.
|Per 9 lt||Soil Drench||Foliar Spray|
|Total amino acid||0.45-0.7%|